Membership services for Trout Unlimited


Check the Perrin Chapter website  or the National TU site for current information of activities and answers to questions. 

You can change your mailing address or other information or ask questions by logging into your account on the National website or by calling 800-834-2419.  Go to , on the bottom of the page is an area to “log in” (and instructions if you have not done this before), this takes you to a page called My TU.  On the right side of My TU are links to:

Edit your Profile (change your mailing address, password, etc.)

Renew your Membership

View your Transaction History (what money you’ve given to TU, including membership dues)

If you have any other questions, please contact Jim Pifer at 517-646-0141 or